Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Johnny Rockets Restaurant & Sports Bar at GameRoom - (Sawgrass Mills Mall) Sunrise, FL


Johnny Rockets has locations all over the United States, but go to the location at Sawgrass Mills Mall and it stands out from the rest. This location has teamed up with GameRoom to open a restaurant/sport's bar/arcade. The restaurant portion features an expanded menu that includes Monterey Chicken, Center Cut Rib Eye Steak, and Baby Back Ribs in addition to Johnny Rockets' signature burgers, shakes and fries.

On my visit to Johnny Rockets, I opted to stick with their classic menu and had a Bacon Cheddar Single Burger. My friend got the double version of the same burger. I have been to many burger joints but I have never been to Johnny Rockets. A friend of mine had told me that their burgers weren't very good so I was not expecting much. Although the burger was not top of the line, it was fine plus they have sweet potatoes fries so that made me happy. My only real complaint about the burger was the thick piece of white iceberg lettuce in the burger which I had to take out.


Bacon Cheddar Single & Double Cheeseburgers


The service was a little slow but I saw that only one waitress was trying to attend to several tables so it was not intentional but they should consider having more staff on hand at a given time.

The restaurant has a nice setup and although nothing stood out for me to really come back again, for those with kids it is a great place for a meal and entertainment for the entire family!
  


 
Johnny Rockets Restaurant & Sports Bar at GameRoom
2608 Sawgrass Mills Circle #1303 Sunrise, FL 33323
954-514-2715
www.johnnyrockets.com
www.gameroomsawgrass.com


Johnny Rockets (Sawgrass Mills Mall) on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant and for your excellent feedback! We hope we will see you again, either at Sawgrass or one of our other locations!

    Best, The Johnny Rockets team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete