Sunday, March 9, 2014

Russo’s Coal Fired Italian Kitchen - Pembroke Pines, FL (Other Locations)


Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen is a chain from New York and although New York is known for their pizza, I was still a little bit iffy but willing to check it out.

Service was adequate; nothing to complain about but nothing to rave about either. That is all I need anyways, just bring me my food and I am good. The bread was different than the normal and we happened to get a fresh batch so it was quite good.




All Russo’s pastas are made fresh in their kitchen so I was excited to try one of the dishes out. I had a penne pasta that was perfectly al dente (although someone else may feel it is slightly undercooked). It was so delicious and so amazingly good. I wasn't expecting it and so it really knocked my socks off.



Pizza cannot be passed up at a place that serves coal fire pizza, so we ordered the New York Village. It was hot out of the oven, made with a nice thinner and crispier crust, fresh ingredients and a nice homemade sauce. It was quite good.




Russo’s Coal Fired Italian Kitchen
14910 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 
(954) 431-1131
www.nypizzeria.com
Russo's Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment