Sunday, March 2, 2014

Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines, FL (Other Locations)

Burger & Beer Joint is a cool spot, nice place to hang in the neighborhood and has nice, friendly staff (at least in my experience).

All of that aside, what really defines this restaurant should the burgers. My friend decided to build his own burger, a pretty typical burger of cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon. He was into it and said he would come back.



I decided to go a little exotic and had the Sympathy for the Devil. With a name like that, I was expecting something that would be scorching to my taste buds, but it was extremely mild with a pretty decent hot sauce on the side. The chili could have had more flavor in itself so it was a bit of a disappointment. The skinny fries were sort of unique with a crispy quality and a bit of seasoning so they were pretty good.



Although I was not in love with my burger choice (it should have been hot), it wasn't due to lack of quality which was there. Their burgers do taste good and are a really good size (if the prices concern you), it was worth checking out.



Burger & Beer Joint
11025 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 
(954) 367-8980
www.bnbjoint.com
Burger & Beer Joint on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment