Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sukho Thai - Uptown - New Orleans, LA


I previously visited the other Sukho Thai location in the Marigny (you can see my review here) and since I enjoyed it so much, I decided to go back but visit the Uptown this time.


This location has a much better aesthetic. It looks a lot newer and is a far more beautiful, zen space.


I thought that food at the other location was slightly better though. The only thing we order that we also ordered the last time was the Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice which failed in comparison.


I ordered the Pineapple Seafood Curry. I like the Jamaican preparation of curry and not so much the Asian version, so I was surprised that when I went out on a limb and ordered this, I really like it. I was very happy with my choice and definitely would order it again.


My fiance ordered the Drunken Noodles. We are typically Pad Thai people, but he said he may like this better. Either way, both are good choices.


Having experienced both locations, I probably would go back to the Marigny.


Sukho Thai
4519 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115
(504) 373-6471
www.sukhothai-nola.com
Sukho Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment