Thursday, December 13, 2012

Entretapas Restaurant & Market: Serving Spanish Cuisine in Weston, FL


I was working hard (sort of) when I started to get that lunchtime itch. I wasn't in the mood to do the usual and I really wanted to try someplace new, have some ethic food and not have to venture too far, so I spent a few minutes researching restaurants for lunch in the area. I found a spot close by called Entretapas. I got excited since it was Spanish food and even more so when I saw they had paella for lunch.



The lady at the front was very sweet and helpful in me ordering my food. She made sure I had everything and talked to me a little bit about the restaurant. In addition to the restaurant, they also have a little market where you can purchase meats and cheeses. They also offer delivery on their website to those out of state. So although I wasn't dining in, I was assured that they are very hospitable.

For the convenience of lunch diners, the paella is pre-made since it obviously takes a really long time to cook. They have two choices available for lunch. I went with the Paella Valenciana (mixed fish, seafood, chicken and vegetables). It was alright but needed a little bit more flavor so I added some of my Scotch bonnet hot sauce to bring out the flavor. It was so pretty but average tasting. For it to be considered their main dish it needed some work, but for the price, the portion was good and allowed me lunch for two days.



On the menu, it is stated that the paella would come with a salad, but I was given the option of getting a soup. I choose the Lentil Soup and flavor wise it was much better than the paella itself. A surprise addition I wasn't expecting.



Since I ordered take-out I didn't get to experience the complete essence of the restaurant and although the food wasn't to expectations, the staff was very nice and I have such a love for Spanish cuisine (and nothing else like it is in the area) that I would love to come back and try something else.



Entretapas Restaurant & Market
74 Indian Trace Weston, FL 33326
(954) 385-3262
www.entretapas.net

Entretapas Restaurant & Market on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment