Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall drinks are back at Starbucks!

 
With the first day of fall soon upon us, Starbucks has finally brought back their seasonal Fall menu. Which means Salty Carmel Mocha, Pumpkin Spiced Latte and Pumpkin Pastries. I of course die for the Pumpkin Spice Latte so if you don't know about it, now you know. Be sure to go and check it out soon if you have not already since the Fall menu only last for a limited amount of time!


Over the weekend, I went to a Starbucks in Coral Gable to get my first fix of my Starbucks favorite, the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I usually get it hot, but it was just too damn hot outside to do that to myself. I have to say though, hot or cold it is delicious either way. I couldn't just be satisfied with a drink, I also had to get a slice of the Iced Lemon Pound Cake (very moist). My boyfriend was with me, but he only got a iced coffee and a Bacon and Gouda Artisan Sandwich. It was a small location with a lot of traffic so the table was dirty from the previous customers and there was limited seating so that was my only issue but the drink were up to Starbucks standards and the food was fresh.



Starbucks
Check for the Location Near You
475 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables, FL 33146
www.starbucks.com

Starbucks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment