Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: UdderSweets - Weston & Fort Lauderdale, FL


Serving up ice cream, shakes, chocolates, cupcakes, cookies and candy, UdderSweets is a sugarholics dream! They have something for everyone, from candy apples to bulk candy offerings including giant jawbreakers and gummy bears. The best part about this shop is that everything is homemade from the ice cream to the chocolates. The shop features 32 flavors of ice cream with the motto “we scoop it and you top it.” My favorite of UdderSweets’  is their homemade chocolates which includes chocolate-dipped oreos, truffles, caramels and fudge; but the jumbo peanut butter cup is what I die for. It is udderly delicious!! After only a few bites, you will be chocolate wasted.

They currently have locations in Weston and in Fort Lauderdale/Las Olas. I have been to both, but prefer the Las Olas location because they offer a bigger selection and since I don't go for the ice cream or the candy, I find that the selection is also fresher. Although some might find it to be a bit pricey, for me it is well worth it because I can say that there is a huge difference between the peanut butter cups I find here and what I can get at any convenience store.


UdderSweets
1727 Main St Weston, FL 33326 
(954) 385-9033

920 E Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 760-1883
www.uddersweets.com


UdderSweets on Urbanspoon UdderSweets on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Those sweets really look good. Maybe you could provide Feeding the Homeless Ft. Lauderdale with some of your products in support of their charitable activities to the community.

    ReplyDelete