Sunday, April 15, 2012

Domino's Pizza: Artisan Tuscan Salami & Roasted Veggie Pizza

I had an opportunity to try one of Domino's new Artisan pizzas and out of the four choices available, I tried the Tuscan Salami & Roasted Veggie. Although I am not a big fan of pizza chains and usually opt to make my own at home, I was pleasantly surprised by this Domino's option. I have not had Domino's in a really long time but my sister was always obsessed and for a long time ordered a pie a day, so I have had my share but was never really a fan. The crust was the right combination of thin that I like; not too thick and not so thin that it is just crunchy. Although many may be disappointed that they are unable to select their own topping options, the option that Domino's preselected were the right complement to one another and I could not think of adding or subtracting anything from it except maybe some pepper flakes because I like everything spicy. But the main reason I liked this pizza was that it used white sauce instead of the typical red.

I do appreciate that Domino's is offering a more gourmet pizza that you can enjoy at home, but at the end of the day, I will probably continue to make my own pizza at home. However, if I am ever being lazy and craving pizza, I will probably call in an order of Artisan pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment