Monday, May 7, 2012

Restaurant Review: Sushi N Thai - West Miramar, FL

My initial thought upon walking into Sushi N Thai was ah man it's empty, it must not be that good. Wary that the food might not be that good, we decided to started with just a Spicy Tuna Roll.  From the first bite my fear had subsided, it was good. Excited, we ordered more; the Orange Dragon Roll and South American Roll. Both were even more amazing. Everything tasted fresh, the rice was cooked just how I like and they offered selections outside of the typical varieties.

 

Although the service was not to be commended, it was not bad either. For me, its just a bit awkward when your waitress standing right by your table watching the TV on the wall in front you. In any case, if I'm in the area I would definitely come back. The rolls are amazing and I would go as far as to label Sushi N Thai the best in the area. Despite the lack of people dining at the restaurant, it seems they make up for that in delivery and take out.


Sushi N Thai - West Miramar
14443 Miramar Parkway Miramar, FL 33027
(954) 437-5550

www.sushinthaiwestmiramar.com

Sushi N Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment