Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Restaurant Review: OneBurger - Sunrise, FL

What can I say about OneBurger other than I loved it. A gourmet burger at a great price ($10-$12 for a meal vs. $6-$8 at a fast food chain), you just can't beat it! I ordered the Fancy Bacon Cheddar Burger and while there is nothing too fancy about this burger, their special sauce (a savory Worcestershire spread) added the right touch. A good burger for me has a lot to do with balance and this burger dished up the right balance of everything. Not too much sauce or cheese, right bun size for the patty, not overcooked, I was satisfied.


So what if I have had better burgers? Regardless it was still pretty damn good and the best part for me is that it is close to home. You do not understand how hard it is to find option good dining options in Broward, let alone in my area. Yes the burgers are good but the sides are just as good. In addition to the regular fry option they offer my fave, sweet potato fries, and not only that but yuca fries too. They also have onion rings which I usually am not a fan of but they are crisp, not overly battered and cooked fresh, so I enjoyed them. 

Besides beef burgers, they offer chicken/turkey, seafood and even vegetarian options.If for some odd reason, you are not interested in any of those burger options, they have salads too.

I can't wait to go back and try something new.


Oneburger
133 NW 136th Ave, Sunrise, FL 33325
954-838-8787

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your comments on Oneburger Sunrise. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and consistent high standards in our food preparation and presentation. We love that you are a fan and we look forward to seeing you soon!

    Best,
    Tom M.
    Oneburger Sunrise

    ReplyDelete