Friday, June 21, 2013

The Crazy Lobster Bar and Grill - Central Business District - New Orleans, LA


Views of the Mississippi, live music, and outdoor seating are all good reasons to at least try The Crazy Lobster Bar and Grill, so I did. 


At places like this that caters to tourists I am often scared to order certain items off the menu. You see restaurant like this sometimes do not care what they put in front of you because they assume you will never come back anyways. With fear of this, I decided to start off with Hushpuppies. Luckily, they were freshly fried and tasted yummy.


I decided to continue the safe approach and ordered another fried item, the Fried Crab Claws. There is not much to say about them. However, they were also freshly fried so it tasted fine.



Surprisingly, on this outing, my boyfriend was the daring one and at the suggestion of our server, ordered the Shrimp Cajun Étouffée. Visually, it did not look that appealing to me, but he said that it wasn't bad.


I will admit, the food at The Crazy Lobster Bar and Grill isn't great (could be due to my choices), but if anything else, it is a fun place to be to people watch and have a few drinks! It comes down to this location, location, location but if you do not care, please skip it.



The Crazy Lobster Bar and Grill
#1 Poydras Street Suite 83 New OrleansLA 70130
(504) 569-3380
www.thecrazylobster.com
The Crazy Lobster Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment